Monday, May 7, 2018

Looking for a job in your company

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I am interested in applying for the job as I believe my substantial experience combined with my knowledge of the telecommunications sector will be of particular benefit to your organization.
 
Your company has an excellent reputation, so I believe that I can make a significant contribution to your organization.
 
In particular, I have:
 
5 years's experience in managing teams of between 5 and 7 people on a variety of complex analytics projects
An engineering background which gives me the ability to quickly grasp new technical detail and assess implications for operational planning
Superb relationship-building skills enabling project team members to focus on tasks even during challenging times
My CV is attached, providing further information on how my career background meets your requirements. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss this further.
 
I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Mike Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment